- Hopdoddy covers your Uber to SoCo
- VIP pedicab ride to ACL in our Roadie Wagons
- Skip the Hopdoddy line and eat for free
- Ice-cold Roadie to get the fest started
- More sweet surprises
How to enter
- Follow @hopdoddy on Instagram
- Share the giveaway post on your IG stories
- Tag your ride or die to join the experience
All Roadies to ACL Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. DESCRIPTION: The “2021 All Roadies to ACL” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on September 22,, 2021 at approximately 12:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 26, 2021 at approximately 11:59 pm CT (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, eligible entrants must comply with the “Submission Guidelines” (defined below) to their Instagram account. This Promotion consists of up to 21 (21) independent giveaways (each a “Giveaway” and collectively, the “Giveaways”). Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hopdoddy Burger Bar, 512 East Riverside Drive, Suite 150, Austin TX 78704 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry are eligible to enter. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies involved in the Promotion (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members and/or those residing in the same household of each are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. This Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, eligible entrants must: (i) Follow @Hopdoddy on Instagram; and (ii) Share the Announcement Post on their Instagram Stories; and (iii) Tag a friend that will be joining them. Each unique comment is equivalent to one entry. The Submission must meet the following “Submission Requirements”: (i) the entrant must obtain written permission from any person joining them and for Sponsor to exercise the rights in Section 6 of these Official Rules, and if Sponsor asks to see the written permissions, the entrant must provide them upon request (in the event an entrant cannot provide permissions that are satisfactory to Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the applicable Submission, or seek to secure the releases and clearances for Sponsor’s own benefit, or otherwise allow the applicable Submission to remain in Contest); and (ii) the Submission must not include images that are deemed by the Sponsor to be obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable. Social media posts must be public to enter the Contest.
Submissions must be received by the end of the Contest Period. Any Submission that is considered by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion to violate the Submission Requirements, in whole or in part, may be disqualified and will not be eligible for entry.
4. WINNER GIVEAWAYS: Each entrant is eligible to win one (1) Giveaway in the Promotion. Odds of winning each Giveaway depend on the number of eligible entries received in each instance. Sponsor will publish a post on the @Hopdoddy account on Instagram (www.instagram.com/hopdoddy) announcing the Final Giveaway Winners. There are twenty one (21) Entrée Codes available. The total approximate retail value of the VIP Experience in each Giveaway is $450.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: The VIP Experience will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
By participating in the Promotion, in addition to any other grants which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between Sponsor and any entrant in and/or winner of the Promotion, each entrant irrevocably grants the Promotion Entities and each of their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such entrant’s name, social media tag, likeness, and biographical information, and any other personal characteristics, in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, to advertise, market and promote Hopdoddy Burger Bar or the Promotion or other promotions, and each entrant and/or prize winner(s) hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
6. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Each entrant agrees that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s, or any other person’s, mobile phone which is occasioned by participating in the Promotion or otherwise participating in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
8. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (a) the Promotion, (b) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (c) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (ii) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (iii) the arbitration shall be held in Austin, Texas; (iv) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with the Promotion; (v) the arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (vi) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (vii) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; (viii) if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (ix) with the exception of subpart (vi) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (vi) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
9. SPONSOR: Hopdoddy Burger Bar, 512 East Riverside Drive, Suite 150, Austin TX 78704.
WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The All Roadies Lead to ACL Promotion, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, 512 East Riverside Drive, Suite 150, Austin TX 78704. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.